October 20, 2017
Each year The Center for Public Safety in association with Architects Design Group hosts a Public Safety Planning Seminar for Public Safety officials interested in a new or remodeled facility within the next five years.
- Obtaining Professional Services
- What is a Spatial Needs Assessment?
- Involving Your Staff
- Master Planning and Conceptual Design
- Building Political and Community Support
- Multiple Levels of Security
- Design Considerations for Specialized Areas
- Identifying and Pursuing Funding Opportunities
- Creating Sustainable Facilities
- Development Options
- The Construction Process
- Facility Survivability and Emerging Trends
- Interior Design Considerations
Tuition for the day seminar is $295. This includes all educational materials, lunch, and an evening reception. Any cancellation, up to ten calendar days prior to the seminar is fully refundable.